Title: Receptionist / Office Manager/ Research Assistant
The Receptionist / Office Manager / Research Assistant serves an integral role in the office. This individual’s primary responsibilities include handling incoming calls, facilitating meetings, responding to emails from the public, directing visitors, ordering office supplies, and maintaining common areas. Other duties include compiling statistical reports, archiving news clippings, managing staff schedules, delivering mail, and handling office deliveries.
Responsibilities within the company will be added to this position if the individual demonstrates initiative, growth and proficiency in their tasks. Additional responsibilities may include research projects, such as developing new programming ideas for the districts.
An ideal candidate would have a demonstrated interest in urban affairs, public spaces, community and economic development, or real estate, as there are opportunities for advancement related to these fields within the organization.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Patience, punctuality, and organizational skills
* Ability to multi-task and work with several people at the same time
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent analytical skills
* Proficiency with computers, and strong experience with Word and Excel. Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Microsoft Dynamics SL, PowerPoint are also desirable but not required.
How to Apply: To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Receptionist.”
Bryant Park Corporation / 34th Street Partnership
1065 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10018